Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let's be Dream Buddies!



John C. Maxwell is an industry expert in leadership personal development. I have started to read his, Put your Dream to the Test. It's not a light read, but rather a way for you to focus 100% on what your personal dream(s) are. Don't have a dream? Why not? The most successful people, whether in terms of money or living the life they should be living, have dreams and further more, they write them down. 

So I challenge you, what is your dream? I'll share mine with you and I'd love to hear more about yours. 

Here we go...I dream to: 
1. To be married for life with growing love 
2. Live without worry or anxiety 
3. To increase my income by 2x 
4. Retire with enough money to support the lifestyle I want to live. 

Email me about yours and I'll be your dream buddy and keep you on track. Kelly@BayAthleticClub.com or lets connect on Facebook: www.facebook.com/everyday.entertaining

No comments:

Post a Comment