Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm Done Feeling...

Okay...I'm done. I'm done feeling bloated. I'm done feeling like I don't want to put my swim suit on. I'm done feeling tired. I'm done dreading what I'm going to look like in my wedding dress!

Start with me July 8th...I'm using the brand new Focus T25 for 4 weeks and I'll coach you everyday in my exclusive Facebook group. You don't have to be local to join me either. http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/yogakelly

What do you have to do? Five days a week in the comfort of your home complete one of the 11 workouts that are only 25 minutes, clean up your act in the kitchen and eat better. Replace one meal a day with a Shakeology and boom, you're gonna get results babe.

I'm doing it and my fiance is too. Are you in? I'm serious! I almost put a picture of myself in a swim suit...on Facebook. It's bad y'all. Help me and I'll help you. I always do better with a group:) That' one of the reasons I love teaching classes.

1 comment: